I bought the MUA nail polish in the colour Pistachio Ice Cream because I felt that I needed to get a mint colour for spring time.
This nail varnish is excellent quality for the price which I paid (£1)
I recommend a base coat underneath as this allows the nail varnish to go on easily. It also makes the nail varnish last longer as well as strengthening your nails.
I find that the colour is strongest if you apply two coats. However, if you were in a rush and only applied one coat the colour would still look amazing.
Baring in mind I have very little nails, I think that the brush size fits onto the nail perfectly without getting too much on the skin surrounding it. As you can see from the photo, I still got a little bit around the skin on the smallest finger but this is mainly due to the fact that my little finger is very, very small.
This nail varnish dries relatively quickly on the nails therefore is great if you hate waiting for ages for your nails to dry. In my opinion, it isn't the quickest drying nail varnish that I've ever bought but it doesn't take too long either.
The packaging for this nail varnish is very handy as it is small therefore is great for travelling. If you are going on holiday, this nail varnish would be great to put in your suitcase as it is a very summery colour as well as being the perfect travel size.
.jpg)
Love the name of this :) x
ReplyDeleteSo do I! It's so cute:)x
Delete